Friday, June 09, 2017

MALLORCA TODAY - Weather Alcúdia and Pollensa 9 June 2017

Morning high (6.50am): 15.9C
Forecast high: 26C; UV: 9
Three-day forecast: 10 June - Sun, cloud, 26C; 11 June - Sun, 27C; 12 June - Sun, 27C

Sea conditions (northern Mallorca; Alcúdia and Pollensa bays to 20.00): East 2 to 3.

The day has dawned in Mallorca with some grey cloud to darken the blue. Bit like in the UK. Never mind, the sun will shine later. In Mallorca anyway. Will it go down on PM TM?

Evening update (20.15): High of 30.4C.

2 comments:

Son Fe Mick said...

Brexit, Trump and now Corbyn.....what next Boris???
I suppose we should be thankful that Scotland's leaving has been scuppered
Democracy, don't you just love it!!!!!

andrew said...

I might love it more, Mick, if I was able to vote. Election nights are now like being an uninvited gatecrasher at a party. Still, if I'm honest, and in short-text, I was PMSL. May got what was coming.